this happened on my other blog’s dash and i cannot fucking believe it tumblr really will find anything to bitch about.
You sing along to Panic At The Disco or you hop out of my car and walk
by Fall Out Boy
*opens window and screams* AM I MORE THAN YOUVE BARGAINED FOR YET I’VE BEEN DYING TO TELL YOU ANYTHING YOU WANT TO HEAR CAUSE THATS JUST WHO I AM THIS WEEK
We have finally hit 1000 followers, and as a way to celebrate, we’re holding a giveaway! I don’t have a lot of money to throw around, but I want to give you awesome followers a chance to get something!
The prizes you’ll get:
- A $50 gift card to Sourpuss Clothing. Besides having a bunch of cool clothes, they have a whole bunch of cool novelty things. There’s definitely going to be something on there you’ll like.
- A $25 gift card to Etsy. A lot of sellers do accept the gift cards, so it’s definitely worth looking around on the site. There are a lot of great things on there; it’s actually where I get all of my phone cases.
- A $25 gift card to Barnes and Noble. Buy a book. Buy some music. Buy a DVD. This gift card can be used online and in stores.
- You have to be following this blog with whichever blog you enter with. I don’t care how long, but you have to be following the blog at the end of this giveaway.
- Anyone is eligible to win! Since this all this gift cards are electronic gift cards, we don’t have to pay for shipping. All these sites do ship internationally, so no matter what country you live in, you can enter to win.
- You can reblog as many times as you’d like. If you want to reblog it a million times, please tag it for your followers to Blacklist. Each reblog counts as an entry.
- Likes count as an entry.
- Have your ask box open. I will be contacting the winner there through my personal blog.
The giveaway will officially end on November 23, and the winner will be chosen via a random number generator and messaged. If the winner does not answer back to us in 24 hours, another winner will be chosen.
Also the fact that Soul Punk wasn’t a massive success will forever baffle me, because that shit is dope.
Like everyone on my dash is reblogging Hiddleston slumber party gifs and I’m just sitting here sobbing because he looks and is acting EXACTLY like my ex in them and I just can’t.